Off-Leash K9 Training proudly presents Advanced Online Training!
Thousands and thousands of dogs have successfully been trained by Off-Leash K9 Training in the past 7 years. After dog training was complete, many of you have asked for an ongoing conversation to continue training and continue to ‘sharpen the edge’ for your dog’s behavior. We have heard your requests and now are opening for a limited, exclusive monthly program called Off-Leash K9 Training’s Advanced Online Training.
Nick White, Founder & CEO of Off Leash K9 Training, has a very limited schedule. If you tried to personally have him train your dog, you couldn’t. Due to his global popularity and limited schedule, Nick will be strategically opening his vault of locked secrets for advanced dog training. Monthly you will hear, listen and read straight from Nick, the celebrity dog trainer, different dog training topics.
Everybody knows Off-Leash gets results. You can watch the thousands of videos of dogs transformed because of Off-Leash K9 Training’s methods. The same dynamic principles will apply in the online advanced program to sharpen your dog’s edge and to keep your dog on his or her best behavior. The Advanced Online Training is limited and only open to dog’s that have previously trained with Off-Leash K9 Training.
The Advanced Online Training monthly program includes:
• Once a month, full length video directly from Nick White.
• Once a month, full length audio directly from Nick White.
• Once a month, educational email resource
• Access to a private, closed Coaching Facebook Group
- Once a month Facebook Live Question & Answer video where you can submit questions to get them directly answered by Nick White!
- You’ll also have access to replays from the live Facebook Question & Answer in case you can’t tune in!
- Here you’ll find continued training education from Nick White, the celebrity dog trainer. His teachings have helped thousands of dogs across the globe!
- Insider exclusives only for insider training group members!
- The Advanced Online Training program is taught by the celebrity dog trainer.
The Nitty Gritty Details:
The series will be offered on the following schedule:
• Thursday, August 3rd – Private Facebook Group starts
• Thursday, August 10th – receive the full length audio
• Thursday, August 17th – receive the full length video
• Thursday, August 24th – receive educational email resource
• Thursday, August 31st – FACEBOOK LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER exclusively with Nick White
1 Month August Subscription & 3 Month Aug/Sept/Oct Subscriptions Available
How It Works:
Audio Classes: You will be emailed a link to the coaching audio class, according to the schedule above. This mp3 recording is yours to download, keep and listen to as often as you’d like!
Video Classes: You will be emailed a link to the coaching video class, according to the schedule above. The video link can be accessed and viewed as often as you’d like!
Facebook Live Class: You will have the opportunity to submit questions for Nick to answer about the class information and about dog training questions. Nick will open a Facebook Live Chat, according to the schedule above, to answer your questions and share his insights! Can’t tune in? No worries – the Facebook Live video will also be available for you to access later if that time doesn’t work for you up to 30 days after it’s release.
**Please note: The class is exclusively being offered only to clients who previously have had ecollar training experience prior. Many of the concepts, tutorials, and explanations will be based off of the assumption that you have baseline experience with electronic collar training.
One Month Subscription (August)
Three Month Subscription (August/Sept/Oct)
EARLY BIRD PRICING Available through August 1st for only $37!
This class series is being offered to you at an incredible value! The 30-minute audio, full length video, educational emailed resource, private Facebook group and Facebook Live Question & Answer video are valued at $400, but are available to you now through August 1st for just $37 as a charter member!
– Early Bird Pricing: Registration until August 1st is available for only $37
– Regular Pricing: Registration from August 5th is available for just $57.
– Late Registration: Late registration is available after August 10th is $77.
Because these classes and resources are available on-demand, there are no refunds or exchanges available. Please make sure you are purchasing the correct class prior to registration.
The class is exclusively being offered only to clients who previously have had ecollar training experience prior. Many of the concepts, tutorials, and explanations will be based off of the assumption that you have baseline experience with electronic collar training.